The late model MINI Coopers (R50, R53 and R53) are neat little cars that are easily modified. They are small in size and light weight, and even the smallest engine modification is noticeable. There is an entire sub culture of people that live and thrive just to enjoy the performance of their MINI’s and the performance gains that are easily [...]
Archive for June, 2013
Get in touch with us to learn how our brands are driving the future of ecommerce in the automotive aftermarket.Contact Us
- Upgrade Your MINI With A Set Of 400cc or 440cc Fuel Injectors
- Racing Your R53 MINI Cooper? You Need a Rear Chassis Brace!
- Invest in a 180 Degree Thermostat For Your Mini Cooper And Reap The Benefits Of A Cooler Running Motor
- The Importance of A Rear Wing For the MINI Cooper
- Increase the Power In Your Supercharged MINI With A Pulley Upgrade