You’ve seen them before. MINI hood scoops that look very different from the stock hood scoops the MINI came with when it left the factory. What prompts owners to upgrade their factory hood scoops? Where do you find these scoops? Are they difficult to install? Let’s answer these questions. There are a couple reasons a MINI owner may choose to [...]
Archive for April, 2013
Get in touch with us to learn how our brands are driving the future of ecommerce in the automotive aftermarket.Contact Us
- Upgrade Your MINI With A Set Of 400cc or 440cc Fuel Injectors
- Racing Your R53 MINI Cooper? You Need a Rear Chassis Brace!
- Invest in a 180 Degree Thermostat For Your Mini Cooper And Reap The Benefits Of A Cooler Running Motor
- The Importance of A Rear Wing For the MINI Cooper
- Increase the Power In Your Supercharged MINI With A Pulley Upgrade