MOORESVILLE, NC – October 8, 2012 – The Myteebrite Group announced it has completed its acquisition of www.auto-partzone.com, www.shocks-coilovers.com, and www.evoperformancemods.com. The acquisition from Denise Bothwell/VirtualWarehouse.com was completed on August 1, 2012. This gives Myteebrite three additional digital e-commerce properties within the performance automotive aftermarket niche to add to their growing portfolio. Auto-PartZone.com targets the import and street performance market. [...]
Archive for August, 2012
Get in touch with us to learn how our brands are driving the future of ecommerce in the automotive aftermarket.Contact Us
- Upgrade Your MINI With A Set Of 400cc or 440cc Fuel Injectors
- Racing Your R53 MINI Cooper? You Need a Rear Chassis Brace!
- Invest in a 180 Degree Thermostat For Your Mini Cooper And Reap The Benefits Of A Cooler Running Motor
- The Importance of A Rear Wing For the MINI Cooper
- Increase the Power In Your Supercharged MINI With A Pulley Upgrade